- How to answer management questions using reports and graphs
- The ALM dashboard
- Sharing reporting data with others
When you hear the term “reusability” – do you automatically think automation? Reusable test cases can be a key to successful test case development in manual test cases too!
In this 30-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Advantages of building reusable test cases.
- How to create reusable manual test cases.
- How to build a test set in ALM with multiple reusable test cases.
Join us on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 1:00PM ETRegister Now
Peer Reviews are a great way for one or more colleagues to examine a document, code, or test case. It’s a cost-effective debugging solution!
In this 30-minute webinar, we will review:
- Advantages of a peer review process.
- An example of a peer review process on a real project.
- How we configured ALM to help manage the peer review process.
Join us on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 1:00PM ETRegister Now
Developing a successful automation framework is the key to a successful implementation and ensuring the hard work doesn’t become shelfware.
We will demonstrate what we have done on one recent project to automate test cases while successfully and easily engaging Subject Matter Experts in our process. We automated 175 test cases for the Oracle Network Management System (NMS) application, used by the Utility Industry across the globe.
In this 30-minute webcast, you will learn:
- How to build a test case to work with Microsoft Excel and HP UFT.
- Utilizing the Resource module in ALM.
- Providing custom output reporting during execution.